5 ACRES WITH CASCADE MOUNTAIN VEIWS!
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
21520 Fletcher Ln Bend, OR, 97701 United States Get directions$925,000
- Style2 Story
- Age1998 Years
- Area NE
- District Bend/LaPine
- MLS# 201605792
- Listed 2 Years 5 Months 23 Days Ago
Original owners with pride of ownership care.
- Home captures beautiful mountain views with large picture windows throughout home! Excellent kitchen open to views, eating area & living room. Master bedroom suite, den / office or 4th bedroom & formal dining on main level as well as a full bath. Upstairs has two large bedrooms, bath and bonus room. Plenty of storage areas available. Must see to appreciate!
- Five beautiful acres with terrific views of the Cascades! Pond that waters 2.5 acres with underground sprinklers. Fenced 2.5 acres that are landscaped with gardens & grass. Quiet and peaceful. Hard to find property that is just minutes from medical facilities, schools and shopping!
- Garages for six cars. Three over-sized attached to home, three detached with insulation & floored attic for storage. Paved street and driveway - no gravel! Home recently exterior painted with 20 year paint. Low-E Milgard windows throughout. Solar hot water heater with electric back up. Wired for surround sound and exterior speakers. Sound proof walls in master bedroom & utility.
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $6,223
- Tax Year: 2015
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|NA||J Bar J Learning Centers||8-12||0.3 mi|
|6||Buckingham Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|NA||St. Francis of Assisi School||PK-8||0.7 mi|
|6||Mountain View Senior High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
|NA||Trinity Lutheran School||PK-12||1 mi|
|NA||Eastmont Community School||PK-5||1 mi|
|5||Ensworth Elementary School||K-5||1.4 mi|
|NA||Ponderosa Elementary School||K-5||1.5 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.